Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 18, 2011, 02:07 PM   #1
AndrewLGP
macrumors member

Missing Tracks from iTunes in the Cloud

Has anyone else encountered this? There is an album I bought on iTunes, and long story short I lost it as well as others. I tried to re-download it with iTunes in the cloud but only 6 tracks of 12 appear for download. Below are links to images that illustrate the issue.

-Here is the record of the purchase in my account records:

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4589/recordoh.png

-Here is what iTunes in the Cloud shows as the tracks I bought:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6...ordmissing.png
Old Jun 18, 2011, 04:29 PM   #2
ftaok
macrumors 601

Are the other 6 tracks still available on iTunes? If they are, I'd suggest a call to iTunes support to explain your situation. If they're not still available, I think you're probably SOL.
Old Jun 18, 2011, 05:08 PM   #3
AndrewLGP
macrumors member

Yes, they are still available I looked up the album. Also why would iTunes sell partial albums anyway?
Old Jun 19, 2011, 03:16 PM   #4
ftaok
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLGP View Post
Yes, they are still available I looked up the album. Also why would iTunes sell partial albums anyway?
Then you should contact iTunes Support and explain your situation. They should be able to help you.

As for the partial album question, that happens quite often. Sometimes, there are some songs that are on an album that, perhaps are owned by different people, so maybe Apple no longer has a deal with those folks.

Anyways, you should just contact iTunes/Apple to get resolution.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
itunes, itunes in the cloud