|Sep 14, 2012, 08:23 AM||#1|
Software update - Things disappeared
I have updated my Macbook Pro today to the latest software and I have had a number of things changed that is rather annoying. How can I get them back?
1. Google Search bar top right has gone. I have to now type into the URL address bar.
2. When online I often hit the delete button to go back a page. This has now been disabled.
3. When I clicked for downloading, you would see it move to the download box top right of screen and showed a progress bar in blue. Now I have no download box there anymore.
Can I get all these back?
|Sep 14, 2012, 08:27 AM||#2|
Sounds like you "upgraded" to Safari 6
2. The keyboard shortcut for going back a page is Apple+[. I'm sure that can be edited in system prefs.
3. Do you not have a downwards arrow button to the right of the address bar, that shows the downloads. If not, perhaps use the customize toolbar option to add it.
|Sep 14, 2012, 08:39 AM||#3|
Thanks for the quick reply. Oh Safari 6. Can I go back to prev? 5 is it?
|Sep 14, 2012, 09:02 AM||#5|
I'd just like to find out if I can get back the following now.
#1. (separate google search bar) &
#2. (re-activate the delete bar to enable it to go back a page).
I will have a play. Cheers.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|After Software Update my iTunes has disappeared?||alstemp||Mac Basics and Help||2||Nov 16, 2013 05:25 PM|
|eBooks pdf files disappeared after Mavericks update?||bobright||OS X Mavericks (10.9)||0||Oct 25, 2013 03:34 PM|
|List of things we lost with iOS 7 update||macness||iOS 7||138||Oct 15, 2013 12:30 AM|
|Nike+ Icon Disappeared Since iOS 7 update?||whocaresit||iOS 7||4||Jun 12, 2013 10:45 PM|
|Macbook novice - crash during software update, now unable to open software - HELP!||charlware||MacBook||2||May 21, 2013 03:33 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.