Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jumpman2033

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Did a quick search and did find an answer......(and just to preface, i just bought my 1st ipad - 2nd gen) Does the smart cover work with screen protectors like PS Anti-glare? I would really like to use one, but want to be able to use the smart cover as well. Also, any other recommendations on accessories would be greatly appreciated.

dndandrea

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2010
I have the smart cover with PS antiglare screen in front and wrapsol protector in back. You would never know the 2 protectors were on unless someone told you. The smart covers works perfectly.

Jumpman2033

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
I have the smart cover with PS antiglare screen in front and wrapsol protector in back. You would never know the 2 protectors were on unless someone told you. The smart covers works perfectly.

Even better news. I ordered a Speck Smartshell (which i've heard good things) to go with my Smart Cover, and will add a PS anti-glare screen protector. It sounds like they should all go together well for a perfect setup of protection (to fit my personal preferences).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.