Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jun 22, 2011, 03:43 AM   #1
MACaveli7
macrumors newbie

store agent not inserting resert or relaunching app

Hello. I have followed all the necessary procedures to reach the point where I can test my receipt validation code. When I run my app, it exits with code 173 and the console displays the "port created" message. The itunes connect log in appears and I enter my test user account details. The console then displays the following messages.

promptResponse: <CKSignInPromptResponse:0x1019120a0 returnCode:1>

wrote primary DSID: 1134110597

wrote primary DSID: 1134110597

I expect the receipt to be installed and the application to be re-launched at this stage but nothing happens. If anyone can help me with this problem it would be very appreciated. Thanks for your time.
MACaveli7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2011, 09:42 AM   #2
kainjow
Moderator emeritus

Are you testing with a test iTunes account, and not a real account?
kainjow is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming