[Resolved] I can't delete this Photo Album.. Any Help? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jun 22, 2011, 07:21 PM   #1
flipster
macrumors 6502a

I can't delete this Photo Album.. Any Help?

Yes, I've googled how to do this, and yes I've read the article on Apple's website.

IT DOES NOT WORK.

Here's what happened:

I created a photo album on my dekstop so i could sync wallpapers to my iPhone. I synced that folder to my iphone with the three pictures in it, and on my iPhone 4 it created a new album called "Photo Library". I figured I wouldn't need the photos on my computer anymore, so I deleted the folder from my desktop since they were already on my iPhone. I realized that I don't like the wallpapers, so I want to delete them. When I plug my iPhone in to delete the photo album, nothing works... Only this comes up:

Help please?

Last edited by flipster; Jun 22, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
flipster is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2011, 07:35 PM   #2
flipster
macrumors 6502a

Figured it out. I had to create a new empty folder and sync it to my iPhone, then delete that empty synced folder. Makes absolutely no sense why this is such a pain in the ass, it should just let you delete the album on the phone... Whatever, more of a reason for iOS 5!

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone