Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Richdmoore

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Troutdale, OR
I see that Nova 2 is now available in the Mac App store. Does this allow play between the iphone/ipad versions, or is it only mac to mac?

I haven't gotten around playing the ipad version, but I liked the first Nova (iPad).

Oh, and brand new iMac today, so I will finally have the graphics chip to play games after several years (GMA 950 Macbook before this iMac...)

DukeOliver

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
this game is amazing, been playing since yesterday. The multiplayer is awesome as well, almost the top level before evolving (level 72 I think).

Anyway, you only play with other mac app store users. Even the leaderboards are completely different. I hope gameloft puts more emphasis on the osx version though, I don't even have a place to view my achievements or leaderboards on their websites.

It runs flawlessly on a 9400m, integrated card. Very smooth fps.

aonelas

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2010
Honolulu
Do you guys know where to get info about the game. I'm curious about a few things, like what do the colored rank/levels mean, and to discuss various features in the game, perhaps swap ideas and such.

I just got it last weekend and its awesome!

Highly recommend it,

Aaron.

Xavier

macrumors demi-god
Mar 23, 2006
Columbus
This game is a blast! So easy to learn and simple to play. Any FPS style gamer will love it. I don't game much anymore, but this one I had to pick up.

Only complaint is that the dialog in single play is TERRIBLE

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.