Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hellokittyutah

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
I just want to make sure I am not crazy but I love the way theMuzetto looks. I am very girly but I love good quality elegant leather. Any other options besides any regular handbag that I should consider?

Firen

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
Vienna, Austria
I don't think you're crazy. The Muzetto bag does look very nice and probably fits a girl better than a guy. I prefer broader/wider messenger bags as a guy.

cdrwinston

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
I'm a girl and I have a muzetto. I love it. I went with the 13" so I could use it for work and carry papers and stuff. I was thinking of also getting the small Vertigo, I think it would be lighter. Hope that helps!

Hellokittyutah

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Thanks for your input. What would be the combination of colors that would look the best in a lady?

velleity

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2011
First off, let me say that I love Waterfield. The company itself is great.

The Muzetto just didn't work for me, though. I got the 11 inch one for the MacBook Air with a brown/flame combo (the color combination is pretty feminine, imo).

But I'm not in love with it, and it sits unused in the closet. Maybe I should have gone for a slightly bigger bag, or maybe I just dislike the vertical orientation (as opposed to a messenger bag's more horizontal orientation). Who knows? Either way I'm kicking myself, because $200 is a lot for a bag I don't love. I'll give it a chance this week to see if I've changed my mind :p

STM has some smaller bags that look intriguing:
http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/macbook-bag-11-inch/scout-extra-small-laptop-bag/

- but not in leather, and likely not anywhere near Waterfield level of quality. They're also not especially girly, as they seem to be catering to the "man bag" sector. Bah. I hope someone else has some good alternatives :p

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Thanks for your input. What would be the combination of colors that would look the best in a lady?

I think this would go well with almost anything :)

muzetto_black_10_color_pearl_lg.jpg

Hellokittyutah

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellokittyutah

I think this would go well with almost anything

Thanks a lot!

cdrwinston

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
I went with Black with Green, and I have a black ipad sleeve and a green smart case. It's not the pine green but the other one.

jsh1120

macrumors 65816
Jun 1, 2011
...The Muzetto just didn't work for me, though. I got the 11 inch one for the MacBook Air with a brown/flame combo (the color combination is pretty feminine, imo).

If you're interested in selling your Muzetto bag, I'd be interested in chatting. Sorry to put this on the public thread but your private message option is turned off.

velleity

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2011
If you're interested in selling your Muzetto bag, I'd be interested in chatting. Sorry to put this on the public thread but your private message option is turned off.

Drat. See, the cumbersome part about not lurking on the forums is that I have to figure out how they work now. If you're interested, drop me a line - I think I've set the correct list of options now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.