Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jun 24, 2011, 05:55 PM   #1
akilone
macrumors newbie

Which is best way to learn programming for iOS?

Can I be self-taught? I know objective C a little bit, and I have bought "Beginning iPhone programming", but I've had trouble understanding some things. It would be much simpler If I had someone to ask, and if there is someone who can explain. I think, I can understand all on my own, but it takes too much times. Is there any good cources and teacher for iOS programming? This year I'm going to college (sometnih like college in my country) where I'll be studing 3d animation and computer graphics, but apart of that I want to learn iOS programming and to start some small developer team.
akilone is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2011, 05:56 PM   #2
balamw

There are some useful links at the top of the forum:

http://guides.macrumors.com/Cocoa_FAQ

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=518968

Please start there, and ask questions around that.

B

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming