Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
Anyone else get a message saying thier account information is unavailable when they try to redeem a code? I tried yesterday afternnon and then again at night, and again this morning and get the same message everytime. Here is the exact message:

The store is unable to access your account information. Please try again later.

It appears right below the redeem code field when I hit Submit.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
kgarner said:
Anyone else get a message saying thier account information is unavailable when they try to redeem a code? I tried yesterday afternnon and then again at night, and again this morning and get the same message everytime. Here is the exact message:

The store is unable to access your account information. Please try again later.

It appears right below the redeem code field when I hit Submit.
it might need to update your credit card details ? i had to do this last month as my old card was expired ?

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
liketom said:
it might need to update your credit card details ? i had to do this last month as my old card was expired ?
I had to do that a little while ago, not because it expired, but just because they asked me to verify the info. And my card won't expire until the end of the year. This is just so weird.

vieoray

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2005
i bought some songs last night and got an error after purchase. i had to advanced > check for purchased music to download the songs...also got some error messages while browsing, so maybe there are some general problems with the store.

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
Well, it must have been that because I just tried again and it works now. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.