Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 7, 2011, 04:32 AM   #1
cRuNcHiE
macrumors 6502a

Any way to filter apps in iTunes that are not installed so you can just delete them?

This seems a really obvious and simple thing but i cannot find any way to sort the apps in iTunes to show if they are synced or not with any of my iDevices.

I'd like to clear out the ones that are not installed and delete them from my computer but there seems to be no way to do this other than manually going through each one and checking on the 'app sync' page for each device.

The fact you can't delete 'unticked' apps on the app sync page is bloody annoying!

Any ideas anyone please?
cRuNcHiE is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
apps, delete, filter, itunes, unticked