Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 8, 2011, 08:02 PM   #1
onep
macrumors newbie

HHI Re-Elegant Super Slim Case For iPad 2

There are so many cases out there now days right now I'm debating to get another new one. Currently there are few options but right now its coming down to this "HHI Re-Elegant Super Slim Case For iPad 2" case here. Has anyone tried it? Need some advice before I purchase this thing. Seems fairly decent with the case + cover. Opinions?

onep is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2011, 09:37 PM   #2
laurenr
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep View Post
There are so many cases out there now days right now I'm debating to get another new one. Currently there are few options but right now its coming down to this "HHI Re-Elegant Super Slim Case For iPad 2" case here. Has anyone tried it? Need some advice before I purchase this thing. Seems fairly decent with the case + cover. Opinions?

I checked the pictures and it seems a pity to cover the entire bezel of the iPad. Other than that, the case looks good.
laurenr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2011, 11:33 PM   #3
bobright
macrumors 68040

^Yea thats the only thing that throws me off, still on the hunt for that perfect not bulky slim case that offers just a bit protection
bobright is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2011, 09:55 PM   #4
jeremy3721
macrumors regular

I bought this and it's basically garbage. The bezel flaps stick up and it doesn't work at all as a stand.
jeremy3721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2011, 11:34 PM   #5
nomoregamez
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep View Post

Is real carbon fiber?
nomoregamez is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories