Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onep

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2010
California
There are so many cases out there now days right now I'm debating to get another new one. Currently there are few options but right now its coming down to this "HHI Re-Elegant Super Slim Case For iPad 2" case here. Has anyone tried it? Need some advice before I purchase this thing. Seems fairly decent with the case + cover. Opinions?

51IzPIPz06L.jpg

laurenr

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2008
California
There are so many cases out there now days right now I'm debating to get another new one. Currently there are few options but right now its coming down to this "HHI Re-Elegant Super Slim Case For iPad 2" case here. Has anyone tried it? Need some advice before I purchase this thing. Seems fairly decent with the case + cover. Opinions?

I checked the pictures and it seems a pity to cover the entire bezel of the iPad. Other than that, the case looks good.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
^Yea thats the only thing that throws me off, still on the hunt for that perfect not bulky slim case that offers just a bit protection

jeremy3721

macrumors regular
May 29, 2010
I bought this and it's basically garbage. The bezel flaps stick up and it doesn't work at all as a stand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.