Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 13, 2011, 04:13 AM   #1
Aany
macrumors newbie

Can't localize my app.

Hi,
I want to localize my application. To do so I've created a Localizable.strings and translated the strings I want to translate.
But when I run my app on simulator and try to change the language, the app crashes showing the following message
"Thread 1: Program received signa "SIGKILL"."
And when I recompile, the language of simulator is changed but the interface is not translated.
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks inadvance.
Aany
Aany is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming