Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dizle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
The Beach
I've had my iphone 4 jailbroken for quite some time now and never have had any issues. I haven't changed anything in month as far as jailbreaking goes.

I restarted the springboard this morning because I noticed the phone was going slow, not its stuck at the silver apple screen when you first turn it on.

I'd like to not restore it if possible so I don't loose info on the phone, any help with kicking it out of this??

thanks

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I've had my iphone 4 jailbroken for quite some time now and never have had any issues. I haven't changed anything in month as far as jailbreaking goes.

I restarted the springboard this morning because I noticed the phone was going slow, not its stuck at the silver apple screen when you first turn it on.

I'd like to not restore it if possible so I don't loose info on the phone, any help with kicking it out of this??

thanks

does itunes recognize it? if so you can manually do a backup by right clicking the device and select backup

Dizle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
The Beach
Holding home and power for about 10 seconds? Yes, many times.

It'll go into DFU mode to restore but I'd like to use that as the last option

thanks for your help!

Dizle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
The Beach
I can't even restore it in DFU mode through itunes, it starts but then comes up with an error. I've tried several times, downloaded latest firmware and itunes. ???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.