Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kahnyl

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
The one posted on Monday. The checksum fails every single time. I've downloaded it five or six times over the past six days using a download manager and Safari and it either fails the checksum or the installation fails.

I'm running the Lion GM. The last XCode beta installed fine, but I'm not sure if the GM was out at that stage so I may have been running DP4.

Is anyone else having problems with it?

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Then the installation fails after around a minute.

Sometimes in the past I had started downloads twice and didn't cleanup the download folder. A dump question: did you removed the old downloads before retry and made sure you used the most latest downloaded file ?

If this is not the case log into the apple developer forum and ask the team there for help.

jiminaus

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
Sydney
I've downloaded it five or six times over the past six days using a download manager and Safari and it either fails the checksum or the installation fails.

I cannot replicate your problem. I downloaded it using Lion's Safari. Perhaps try not using the download manager.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.