Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elliotay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 9, 2001
So I just recently received my brand new 10GB iPod and I have a question about the playlists. So you can set it to update the all songs and playlists....but i have too many songs for that. You can set it to update selected playlists.....or you can set it to manually manage songs. So what I put the playlists I wanted on my iPod and then began adding songs one at a time. Now I've created another playlist and want to add that to my iPod. How do I add just the one playlist to the iPod without removing all of the songs I put on my iPod one at a time? Thanks.

buffsldr

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2001
first plug in your ipod

second, i recommend making one big playlist of all the songs you want on your ipod. call it "buffsldrs idea". please know you can drag tons of songs at once

third, create more playlists as desired.

fourth, go to ipod options in itunes and select the playlists you want to sync with.

please re-phrase your problem, it was confusing

elliotay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 9, 2001
Thanks....that answered my question and sorry after i reread my post i realized how confusing I made the problem sound. But you answered my question for me so thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.