Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jul 18, 2011, 02:00 AM   #1
Chabba
macrumors member

Arrow App to stream iTunes library over internet to iPad?

I found apps that allow me to stream video over the internet to my iPad, and I found apps that allow me to stream audio from the iTunes library over my local wifi connection at home.

I'm looking for something that streams audio from my iTunes library like the Apple Remote app does, but over the intarwebs. AirVideo works well for video, but not very well for audio because of the large catalog I have.

Any suggestions?
Chabba is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 07:16 AM   #2
Deamos
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabba View Post
I found apps that allow me to stream video over the internet to my iPad, and I found apps that allow me to stream audio from the iTunes library over my local wifi connection at home.

I'm looking for something that streams audio from my iTunes library like the Apple Remote app does, but over the intarwebs. AirVideo works well for video, but not very well for audio because of the large catalog I have.

Any suggestions?
Try Orb. Sometimes it gets a little iffy with not working, but it is the only one I have seen that fits that exact need. I use it on my iphone for car music and it works great!
Deamos is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 07:19 AM   #3
Ratatapa
macrumors 6502a

Already downloaded on your PC?

If you synch your Ipad nd your PC does it update that APP?
Ratatapa is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2011, 12:02 PM   #4
Anijake
macrumors regular

Audiogalaxy, runs a little app on your Mac, and you can stream the whole library, well no DRM stuff........
Anijake is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps