Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrystalCastles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Sorry, I'm a newbie to all this cydia stuff and this forum, so my bad if I've put this in the wrong place or something. I've searched around for threads that relate to this issue but none of them have concrete answers/exactly relate to my problem.

ANYWAYS. Okay, so I want to change the arrow on my iPad's slide to unlock to a pot leaf (lol). I tried installing Cannabis Sliders on Winterboard and that didn't do anything, I tried replacing the bottombarknobgray.png file in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework as well, and that didn't work either. I tried using two different pot leaf images, and neither of them showed up. I also tried a different theme, "RedWeedSlider", in Winterboard and all that did was change the color of the slide to unlock text.

I have an iPad 1 running iOS 4.3.4. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks :)

EDIT Figured it out, just tweaked with a theme enough and finally got it to work. Now I have a hippie'd out iPad. Tight. :)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.