Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:56 AM   #1
cgrp24
macrumors newbie

Question iPod Touch photos dont show up in iTunes or Computer

I'm trying to delete photos off my iPod Touch 8gb and when I plug it up to iTunes and click on the "photos" tab it doesn't show the pictures on my Touch. And when I go to my computer my iPod doesn't show up either. Please help ASAP!
cgrp24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2011, 02:18 AM   #2
gaugebosons
macrumors newbie

Have you tried syncing your iPod with iPhoto or Aperture? Cause that's how you do it. They won't show up in iTunes.

You can delete them while on your device, though. Go to the album and then click on the icon in the top right corner that looks like a box and an arrow. Then select which ones you want to delete and press delete.

Or you could do it to a single photo by viewing it, and the trash icon should be in the bottom right corner.
gaugebosons is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2011, 08:42 AM   #3
jonrando
macrumors 6502a

Trying putting your iPod into DFU mode.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:03 PM   #4
irishtike
macrumors member

like said above you can delete strait off the device, but if you want to get them off the ipod onto the computer, using iPhoto on a mac is good, i use google's Picasa on windows as my way to get photos off my ipod.
irishtike is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 09:36 AM   #5
JediMeister
macrumors 68040

I find it funny that after 3 responses I'm the first to ask how you got the photos onto the iPod. Did you sync them through iTunes or did you save pictures from websites, take screenshots, or capture them with the camera if you have the 4th gen touch? If you added the pictures through iTunes, you can only remove them by limiting or disabling your options in the Photos tab. If you saved these pictures while browsing the internet, by taking a screenshot, or shooting them with the camera, you can navigate to the Photos app, tab on one of the images, and then the Trash icon in the bottom right.
JediMeister is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch