Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srxtr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
I ordered on the 21st at 8AM using Guaranteed Next Business Day shipping option. My delivery date estimation is July 22-25, and hasn't been shipped yet, which suggests that I will most likely get my item on the 25th (assuming they don't do deliveries over the weekend).

I figured Guaranteed Next Business Day meant the item should arrive the very next business day, which should be the 22nd.

Am I missing something here?

bwphoto

macrumors member
May 2, 2006
I'm in the same boat. Can only imagine they literally meant "shipping" and not "arrival".

Last edited:

srxtr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
It's guaranteed to SHIP NBD, not deliver.

"Guaranteed delivery 1 business day after product is available."

Taken from their description @ apple.com. We can argue about the "after product is available" part, but I think it's safe to assume the product is definitely available (unless out of stock, but I don't think they are)

srxtr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
I'm sad :(

I was so bored yesterday, was very tempted to cancel my online order and buy it from the store.

Looks like I may have a boring weekend... I guess I'll just have to go to the movies with my wife or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.