Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Jul 21, 2011, 10:50 PM   #1
jbolt
macrumors newbie

Buy from Apple Store over Phone?

I put the new MacBook Air 13" i7 model on hold at an Apple Store until the end of day today because my canceled online order from yesterday did not release the hold of the funds in time for me to buy it this morning. I was not able to make it out in time to purchase it in evening so I convinced them to hold it one more day for me, but am traveling tomorrow morning and won't be back until the evening tomorrow. Does anybody know if you can call in and pay for a Mac over the phone and then pick it up? Thanks!

P.S. I know I am an impatient idiot and should have just kept my online order and waited the week for shipment.
jbolt is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air