Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Jul 22, 2011, 09:46 AM   #1
lokiju
macrumors 6502

Bought 13" MBA at Apple store yesterday. Anyway to see purchase on Apple account?

I know in the past when I've made purchases at Apple stores they fire off a email receipt right away and didn't even give me a paper copy.

Yesterday I bought the new 13" Air and got a paper receipt and no email, but they did ask for my email and look me up.

Do purchases at a physical Apple store not show up in any place in your Apple ID/account?
lokiju is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:00 AM   #2
aristobrat
macrumors Demi-God

AFAIK, they don't. Even if you got your receipt emailed, I've never seen a way to go back and view purchases from the physical stores.
aristobrat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:04 AM   #3
df2gadgetman
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to df2gadgetman Send a message via Skype™ to df2gadgetman
I purchased my MBA yesterday and got a hand receipt and also an emailed receipt. Try calling the Apple Store to re-email you the receipt.

Best of luck.
Darren
df2gadgetman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air