Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jul 22, 2011, 01:53 PM   #1
foiden
macrumors 6502a

Sid Meier's Pirates now on iPad. There goes my free time.

Yep. Probably one of the best games ever (even when re-released) is now on the big touch screen. If the performance is as expected, I'd say this could be a mega hit to arrive on the system. There was one screen shot that looked different than before, so I'm curious as to what changed with the available modes of play, as the various mini games (Hard to call them that since they are kind of integral to the game as a whole) have been altered a bit from version to version. Is it all inclusive, with a few extras, or has some changed around?

I guess I should pop in after a day or two in sort of a review that explains what changed from what version. Most notably, the computer versions.
foiden is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2011, 03:42 PM   #2
johnydecali
macrumors member

had Sid Meier's Pirates on my phone and it helped pass the time for my commute while taking public transportation. Actually missed a few stops cause of the game

Have Civ for the phone too and that's a great Sid game too

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps