Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TC400

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2010
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
So a few weeks ago I said I was finally getting a iPad 2.
Well I picked mine up yesterday!
It's a 16 GB white 3G iPad (AT&T)
w/ a Orange smart cover :D
I am in love with this thing.
I can't put it down for the life of me.
I get great AT&T service where as my Verizon phone gets crappy service hardly even a bar.
I haven't ordered 3G service just yet but its great knowing I have it when I need it :D :apple:

Attachments

• photo copy.JPG
    photo copy.JPG
    247.4 KB · Views: 115
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Boeing747

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2011
In Steve Job's Closet
So a few weeks ago I said I was finally getting a iPad 2.
Well I picked mine up yesterday!
It's a 16 GB white 3G iPad (AT&T)
w/ a Orange smart cover :D
I am in love with this thing.
I can't put it down for the life of me.
I get great AT&T service where as my Verizon phone gets crappy service hardly even a bar.
I haven't ordered 3G service just yet but its great knowing I have it when I need it :D :apple:

Yep have fun when iPad HD/3/+ comes out in a couple months.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
Yep have fun when iPad HD/3/+ comes out in a couple months.

I don't see why people believe that just because a new product comes out the older one becomes less usable or less amazing than when it was released. Maybe it's just me, but nothing has changed my iPad between the last day of it being the latest and greatest and the first day that the iPad 3 comes out. At least nothing that I know of.

btbrossard

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
Chicagoland
*cough* September *cough* or maybe December at the latest *cough*
And when the new one comes out (whenever that is) the iPad 2 becomes instantly worthless and must be destroyed immediately...

With electronics, there is always the next model coming out sooner or later. You could wait for freaking ever just to be safe, or you could buy what's available now and enjoy it.

Liquinn

Suspended
Apr 10, 2011
I don't see why people believe that just because a new product comes out the older one becomes less usable or less amazing than when it was released. Maybe it's just me, but nothing has changed my iPad between the last day of it being the latest and greatest and the first day that the iPad 3 comes out. At least nothing that I know of.
Yeah true, I have the iPad 1, I guess it'll be a collectable in a few years time or whatever.

RWinOR

macrumors 6502
*cough* September *cough* or maybe December at the latest *cough*

So What! the OP is enjoying his purchase. My wife still has the iPad 1 it still works to spec, does everything she wants, and does everything I want. No need to move to iPad 2 just because. Do not spoil the moment for the OP with needless promises. Just be happy for him!

OP congrats, you will love it they are wonderful products. The more you use it the more you will do, and discover possibilities for future use.

jsh1120

macrumors 65816
Jun 1, 2011

Obviously you don't understand that the functionality and usability of a device depends primarily on whether your friends and acquaintances know that you have the latest model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorstein_Veblen

Bloodraw850

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2011
Florida
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E401 Safari/6533.18.5)

Enjoy your iPad ! They are great devices

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.