Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Jul 23, 2011, 12:21 PM   #1
bursthead
macrumors 6502

Has anyone been experiencing any Battery Issues?

I ran into a few problems with my new base i5 13"mba. I had lion completely froze just a few moments ago. It's really weird since I never experienced the issue using any of the betas on the 2010 mba.

Also my magsafe and computer is not charging anymore.. I left my mba unplugged overnight and when I got up it wouldn't turn on. After plugging in the charger I could get it to turn on, but the magsafe light would not go on. Also it would say was that it was not charging, but plugged in. I did a smc reset once and fixed the issue. I just hope I will not have to again.

I have an appointment tonight to go the my local apple store, but wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar experience.
Old Jul 23, 2011, 12:42 PM   #2
KPOM
macrumors G3

Not exactly, but I did have a "wake from sleep" issue a little while ago.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1195674

That was an issue early on in the Rev D cycle. Apple later issued a firmware update to fix it.
KPOM is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air