Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

matttnyc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
I just recently restored to IOS5 Beta 3 and noticed that the only apps in the settings> notification center area to turn on and off were the Apple apps. Previously, I could see all my apps in there. I don't know if this was always an issue for Beta 3 and didn't realize it before I just restored. I upgraded to beta 4 and I still have the same issue. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks!

Andy Ftw

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2011
I just recently restored to IOS5 Beta 3 and noticed that the only apps in the settings> notification center area to turn on and off were the Apple apps. Previously, I could see all my apps in there. I don't know if this was always an issue for Beta 3 and didn't realize it before I just restored. I upgraded to beta 4 and I still have the same issue. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks!

I didn't have this issue on beta 3. Have you opened the apps yet and then allowed them to use push notifications, because I assume you would have to do this before they appear on the list.

matttnyc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Wow, that seems to have done the trick, thanks!! Was driving me crazy. I had already made sure notifications were on for the apps but i just hadn't actually launched them yet after the update. I really don't remember having to do this for the first two betas. As soon as i opened settings> notification center for the first time it just loaded all my apps in there. Pretty sure, anyway. Thanks for answering so quickly!

I didn't have this issue on beta 3. Have you opened the apps yet and then allowed them to use push notifications, because I assume you would have to do this before they appear on the list.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.