Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeTheRocker96

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2009
Canada
Hi, I'm planning on purchasing this year's iPod nano model (6G, the one with a touch screen) when the new iPod nanos come out in September so I can get it on the cheap and use it as a watch. I have a few questions.

First question: Currently the 8 GB model costs $159.00 CAN. I'm wondering what it the price will drop to once the new model is introduced. What do you guys think?

Second question: I wish to buy the product red iPod however it is only available through the online store to me as there are no Apple stores in my area. Do you think it will still be available for purchase online once the new model is introduced?

Last questions: I know this isn't Apple related at all but I don't know who else to ask... Here in Canada at McDonald's, the largest nugget meal you can order is 10 pieces but I once heard someone say that in the US you can get a 15 piece meal. Is this true or were they pulling my leg?

One more completely unrelated question: What's the big deal about the McRib? I've never tried one so I wouldn't know but why do so many people treat it like this amazing thing? I mean, it's just a sandwich right?

Anyways, go ahead and flame me for asking non-apple related questions in an Apple forum but if you do, please take the time to answer all my questions. Thanks,

Mike.

alust2013

macrumors 601
Feb 6, 2010
On the fence
I think price will probably drop to $100-120ish. However, I don't believe they will still sell the old ones online after the new come out.

As far as McD's, you can get 50 McNuggets, but not as a meal. I think the largest meal is 10 or maybe 12. Also, the McRib is kinda gross. It tastes good, but if you look at what you're eating, it becomes significantly less appetizing

AdrianK

macrumors 68020
Feb 19, 2011
Last questions: I know this isn't Apple related at all but I don't know who else to ask... Here in Canada at McDonald's, the largest nugget meal you can order is 10 pieces but I once heard someone say that in the US you can get a 15 piece meal. Is this true or were they pulling my leg?

Yeah can get 20 as a "sharing" deal thing here in the UK. Sounds perfect for consuming in a graveyard after you've consumed fast amount of alcohol (a friend did this once >.<) Regardless, there are nicer fast food places ^_^

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.