Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jigmeister

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
hi

thought id start a thread with a few questions that will start abit of conversation about apps.. likes and dislikes..people can add questions if they like!:)

1.Whats the app that you just didn't get... but everyone seems to love or rate highly? mine is angry birds! (don't hate me!)

2. Which higher end apps have you purchased then realised... that was a godam a waste of money? mine has to be F1 timing app... or the planefinderhd

3. Which app do you promote because you love it and maybe no one else seems too? mine is showyou( no one seems to have this app an it angers me!!try it)

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
Good questions.

1. I'm going to have to go with an app here that I actually use more on my iPhone than my iPad, but I have to go with Navigon. I love the features from top to bottom, but it doesn't lead me to the right place in some areas.

2. Packing Pro. It would be a great app if they worked out a better syncing option, but having a dummy contact added to my address book every time I sync is unacceptable.

3. Awesome Note

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.