Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jul 26, 2011, 11:46 AM   #1
soni2926
macrumors member

how to distribute without itunes?

Hi,
I've seen the entreprise developer's account Apple has for providing Apps outside of the AppStore, as we are planning to develop some for inhouse staff only. But I can't find anything on Apple's site mentioning how to distribute them without Itunes. The FAQ mentions AdHoc methods, can someone provide ways they've done it? As we have a large staff getting ipads, I'm sure we could connect each to a developer's machine and push it that way, but incase of updates that would be a pain to do each time.

Thanks.
soni2926 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps