Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jul 26, 2011, 12:43 PM   #1
Benjer
macrumors member

Sync Outlook 2007 tasks with iPhone?

Until recently, I've used the Chromatic Dragon software to sync my tasks between Toodledo (using their iOS app on my iPhone) and Microsoft Office 2007. Chromatic Dragon no longer supports that software (although they still make it available). It wasn't always a pain-free solution, and now that I have a new work computer running Windows 7 (still Outlook 2007, though), I'm looking for a new solution to be able to manage tasks on my iPhone and sync those tasks to Outlook 2007 on my laptop.

To put it concisely, I'm looking for a non-Chromatic Dragon solution to manage tasks on my iPhone AND Outlook 2007 and sync nicely between the two. Ideas?
Benjer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Tags
iphone, outlook, sync, tasks