Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 28, 2011, 04:59 PM   #1
primedime
macrumors member

Starting a new app, had a question

I am starting a new app which will basically be an alarm clock application. I noticed on another alarm clock application Alarm Clock Pro that you can set the snooze duration for when someone selects snooze.

I saw in the documentation repeatInterval and repeatCalendar which I believe has more to do with repeating the alarm everyday or just once a week. What will I be using the dictate how long the alarm will snooze for after the snooze button has been pressed in the local notification?

Also, I believe I can but I want to make sure before I put it in my final plans. If I have a local notification go off and I give the user two options; Cancel and Snooze, when they press Snooze can I dictate which view gets opened? Or will it always open to the main view of the application?

Please let me know if you need more info to point me in the right direction. Thanks!
primedime is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming