Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AbeFroman77

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 29, 2010
My 2011 27" iMac has an estimated deliver of 7/30. Does that mean it'll be delivered on Saturday or will it be moved to Monday?

zarathu

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2003
yes. But these guys don't work directly for Fed Ex. they are independent contractors, so if you aren't there instantly when they arrive, they may leave. This happened to a friend of mine who was upstairs, and his wife across the street. He couldn't get down stairs fast enough and she couldn't get across the street fast enough to stop them from leaving. After all it was Saturday.

AbeFroman77

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 29, 2010
yes. But these guys don't work directly for Fed Ex. they are independent contractors, so if you aren't there instantly when they arrive, they may leave. This happened to a friend of mine who was upstairs, and his wife across the street. He couldn't get down stairs fast enough and she couldn't get across the street fast enough to stop them from leaving. After all it was Saturday.

Good to know, thanks.

Icaras

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2008
Yep, they sure do. I received mine last Saturday. I was so excited and even called FedEx to confirm this, and yes, they do deliver on Saturdays :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.