Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jul 29, 2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Apple-Freak
macrumors newbie

Question iPod touch 4g Won't Connect to Internet

I looked at other threads here and at other sites but I couldn't find my problem. My iPod touch recognizes my wifi network which has no password (because no one lives around us) and when I tap it just says unable to join our network. But another thing is with my iPad (what I'm using now) when I go to wifi settings, on that it gives me two SSIDs for the same network with a 5G at then end for some reason and my iPod dossent get that... PS- my iPad IS jail broken and I did use the Wifi tethering program but I deleted that so I don't think that's the problem.

CAROLE-PC-Network-what iPod and iPad sees but docent work on either
CAROLE-PC-Network-5G - what I pad sees and works on but iPod dossent
Apple-Freak is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 12:09 AM   #2
Tech Elementz
macrumors 6502

Did you turn off the router for 10 seconds and turn back on?

If that does not work, try resetting the whole router and reconfigure it via the router's IP address.
Tech Elementz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch