Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XxWestinxX

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
I did the 5% discover with the edu store, and much to my dissapointment when discover sent me a confirm, it said only 5.00$. Which means they only gave me 5% on the printer in my order and not my macbook air.

The odd thing is I've always got the 5%, and I know others have too...

is anyone else in the same boat?

wookv

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2011
I did the 5% discover with the edu store, and much to my dissapointment when discover sent me a confirm, it said only 5.00$. Which means they only gave me 5% on the printer in my order and not my macbook air.

The odd thing is I've always got the 5%, and I know others have too...

is anyone else in the same boat?

The same thing happened to me too. But I've only received my printer so far, and the amount I've received is for 5% of the printer. I haven't received my mba yet, due to arrive somewhere today, so I assume that cashback will arrive separately.

Btw, it worked out great with the edu discount + cashback + $100 bts promo + free printer! Even though I had to pay tax, it still came out cheaper than getting it from amazon with no tax and free shipping!

XxWestinxX

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
The same thing happened to me too. But I've only received my printer so far, and the amount I've received is for 5% of the printer. I haven't received my mba yet, due to arrive somewhere today, so I assume that cashback will arrive separately.

Btw, it worked out great with the edu discount + cashback + $100 bts promo + free printer! Even though I had to pay tax, it still came out cheaper than getting it from amazon with no tax and free shipping!

Dont be so sure, I recieved and was charged for all of mine at the same time... still only that 5$. I sent them a support email to see what the heck is going on.

On a side note, I dont seemt to get my 1% cashback on all purchases... do you guys loL? I have the student card

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.