Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jul 30, 2011, 09:43 PM   #1
nmork
macrumors regular

Custom icon layout

So for those that don't know, there's a nifty app called iBlank that allows you to create blank icons for the purpose of rearranging your home screen with icons in any spaces, and blank spaces as well (similar to Android).

Here's my question. I know there's an alternative to this that doesn't use winterboard and doesn't require "blank" icons; it just lets you place icons wherever. I know this because I've used it before, but I can't remember the name of the app for the life of me. Anyone able to help?
nmork is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 09:50 PM   #2
lucifiel
macrumors 6502a

Gridlock
Old Jul 30, 2011, 09:51 PM   #3
IrishVixen
macrumors 68000

Might try Gridlock. It allows you to move icons anywhere within the limitations of Apple's grid. When combined with other tweaks like 5 Column Springboard or Iconoclasm, you can create some very unique layouts.

(and cross posted, lucifiel beat me to it!)
Old Sep 19, 2011, 06:30 AM   #4
Diiiiips
macrumors regular

I've just installed Gridlock and now I'm wondering where the little x has gone to uninstall apps...
Diiiiips is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks