Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeffreyk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Seeing how many issues there are with 10.7 Lion, can Apple address and correct the majority of bugs in the 10.7.1 release? Or, will all these bugs take months to sort out and correct? I was going to upgrade to Lion but, after reading the multitude of issues users were reporting, I'm holding off until it seems stability is back to OS X.

Steve's Barber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2011
IMO the longer it takes, the more they fix.

Staying on SL for now. No need for Lion until Fall when iCloud comes out. No rush.

verbalhijacker

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2009
Bugs, What bugs?

If you do what I do then you will not have any bugs at all, use Windows 7 on your Mac. Its runs like a breeze, more stable than the PCs that its designed for. Plus its really fast running on Mac hardware and looks good running on a Mac Laptop.

Sent from my Macbook Pro powered by Windows 7

derbothaus

macrumors 601
Jul 17, 2010
If you do what I do then you will not have any bugs at all, use Windows 7 on your Mac. Its runs like a breeze, more stable than the PCs that its designed for. Plus its really fast running on Mac hardware and looks good running on a Mac Laptop.

Sent from my Macbook Pro powered by Windows 7

Newb troll.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
Aaaah, I did notice 1 bug :p

The App Exposé when you swipe 3/4 fingers down, it only show 1 app when it's supposed to show all apps on that desktop. I'm still loving Lion so far

That's not a bug. That's by design. 3 finger swipe down shows all open windows of the current app only.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.