Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 4, 2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Liipfert
macrumors newbie

Trouble emailing photos from iphone 4

I tried emailing some photos taken with my iphone 4 and my friend says she did not receive any of the emails. They sent from my phone. How do I put the photos taken with my phone onto my laptop? I want the photos on my laptop so I can email them again from laptop. Also is there a way to email multiple photos in a single email from iphone? I know how to attach and email from laptop but not this phone.

Thanks, Sarah
Liipfert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2011, 05:43 PM   #2
RodThePlod
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liipfert View Post
I tried emailing some photos taken with my iphone 4 and my friend says she did not receive any of the emails. They sent from my phone. How do I put the photos taken with my phone onto my laptop? I want the photos on my laptop so I can email them again from laptop.
First, you need to find out if the problem is at your end (the iPhone) or your friend's end. Easiest way to do this is to email a picture from your iPhone to yourself and pick it up from the email client on your laptop.

If the picture comes through, then it seems as though the problem is at your friend's end. You can then try forwarding the picture from the email on your laptop to your friend's email.

BTW - not aware of any way to attach multiple images to an email on iPhone.

Cheers,

RTP.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:07 PM   #3
Hermes Monster
macrumors 6502a

To send multiple photos from your iPhone, go to Camera Roll/Albums and click on the arror type icon in the top right corner. Then click on the images you want to send, a small red tick will appear to show you have selected them. Then click on "share" in the bottom left corner of the screen - Select E-mail.

To get them on to your laptop (I'm assuming you're on Windows) - go to my computer, and select the iPhone as a device, and navigate to the Photo folders or if it pops up as a camera device, just run the photo transfer wizard.

I think that's right, I use a Mac so I'm relaying this from memory..

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting