Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DCWolfie

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
Okey, so this is kinda embarrassing. I manage to change the year on my phone to 2012, and suddenly my iPhone 4 rebooted. When it turned on again it was locked, telling me it has expired. :( I don't think it's a problem to restore, but the thing is that I'm not able to take backup of my phone, which is quite important.

Someone who MIGHT have a solution? :(

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Okey, so this is kinda embarrassing. I manage to change the year on my phone to 2012, and suddenly my iPhone 4 rebooted. When it turned on again it was locked, telling me it has expired. :( I don't think it's a problem to restore, but the thing is that I'm not able to take backup of my phone, which is quite important.

Someone who MIGHT have a solution? :(

Contact the guys over in the official Apple Developer Forum; they might have an idea.

DCWolfie

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
I'll try. But do you know how to take a backup now? I'll need my files :(

stigzy

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2008
Norway
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5274d Safari/7534.48.3)

You don't do backup to iCloud?? :)

DCWolfie

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
I had NO chance to access iCloud, BUT i manage to call my self and access the preference page :)

onyajaws

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2009
how did you fix this? I'm having the same issue and am having trouble with Apple's Developer forums... getting a little desperate!

mr.projects

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2009
Yes I have the same problem too, all of a sudden my iPhone stopped working, I just need to backup ! help please

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.