Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Aug 7, 2011, 10:46 PM   #1
wiz1
macrumors newbie

Good Project Management App?

My father and I are working on "restoring" a house around the corner, making it not look like crap, in other words.

We need an iPad app, that we can sync between our iPads, where there can be a list of jobs, and what room that job is in. Like, "Replace Light Fixture" where there is a check space, and a cost associated.
wiz1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2011, 11:10 PM   #2
rhett7660
macrumors G3

Wunderlist comes to mind. It just a task tracker but it works very well. You can sync across all devices and computers.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps