Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:57 AM   #1
Royphius
macrumors newbie

nitoTV Smart Installer

Hi Folks,

I've been beating my head against the wall for the last 2+ days trying to figure out what I'm missing. I have a new AppleTV G2 that is jailbroken. I've been able to install nitoTV, XBMC, and a few others.

I'm currently trying to install firefox using nitoTV's smart installer, but I can't figure out how to access or enable this Smart Installer. Everything I read points to installing nitoTV, and then within ATV menu, nitoTV -> Install Software -> Smart Installer.

This path doesn't exist. There's no reference that I can find anywhere within nitoTV that launches this. I've also searched using nitoTV for the smart installer thinking I have to install it separately but the search yields nothing. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled nitoTV to no avail.

Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.
Royphius is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater