Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jman995x

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
I have a JB iPhone 4 with Iconoclasm.
When I choose a layout in Iconoclasm (say "Boxed In"), all of the shortcuts that I've painstakingly taken the time to put into various folders (to cut down the amount of pages I have), are now on my desktop and my previous folders are non-existent (and I wind up with like 9 pages of shortcut icons).

What is going on?

J.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Quite common...sort of. I'm assuming you DON'T have any folder app installed as well like Infinifolders or FolderEnhancer right? If so, whenever you change the layouts in Iconoclasm, it'll apply that format to all your folders and pages. Since each layout has a specific amount of icons that can be shown on a single page, if there are an "extra" icons, Iconoclasm will throw them out which is why you're seeing these weird configurations of icons every time you change the layout. I used to have this problem but once I installed FolderEnhancer, the issue went away.

jman995x

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
I do have FolderEnhancer, but it still seems to do it (i.e.: un-folderize everything when I change themes/layouts).

Any suggestions?

PhantomZone

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2009
Has anyone found a fix for this? I've just wasted serious time arranging into folders only for iconoclasm to destroy it when changing the springboard layout!! :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.