Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 23, 2011
I used to have one of these (with all the switches), but lost it years ago when I moved out of my parents'. Found one on eBay a while ago, but it now seems to be sold out (the only other one I found on there was almost $25 and was titled "RARE"... !!). Does anyone know where I can find one for cheap? Really wanting to play some of my old old games. :) Thank you!

-Aly

chrismacguy

macrumors 68000
Feb 13, 2009
United Kingdom
I used to have one of these (with all the switches), but lost it years ago when I moved out of my parents'. Found one on eBay a while ago, but it now seems to be sold out (the only other one I found on there was almost $25 and was titled "RARE"... !!). Does anyone know where I can find one for cheap? Really wanting to play some of my old old games. :) Thank you!

-Aly

Ive found one for $12.49 shipped here, which seems like a good price, since I had to pay $20 for mine (Shipping to the UK). If you want to dig around for a better deal, just eBay for "MAC DB-15 ADAPTER" & variations (DB-15 is the correct name for the Mac Video, and VGA is D-Sub15/DE15/lotsofothernames - but DSub15 seems to be the most common for Mac Adapters).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.