Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Aug 25, 2011, 04:19 AM   #1
ruvil
macrumors regular

iPad 2 can't sign in to app store

So.. I'm trying to download some apps from app store on my iPad for the first time(i have had a iTunes account since earlier). It says "press continue to review you payment settings" when i do that, a screen pops up where I'm asked to enter my password - which i did. But it just does not want to log in, because the screen pops up again just like i would have typed it wrong.

I can however sign in to the game centre - which in itself tells me that the password does work.

Is there some special setting i should do while having it synchronised in iTunes?
ruvil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 04:51 AM   #2
Tritons
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvil View Post
So.. I'm trying to download some apps from app store on my iPad for the first time(i have had a iTunes account since earlier). It says "press continue to review you payment settings" when i do that, a screen pops up where I'm asked to enter my password - which i did. But it just does not want to log in, because the screen pops up again just like i would have typed it wrong.

I can however sign in to the game centre - which in itself tells me that the password does work.

Is there some special setting i should do while having it synchronised in iTunes?
I had this problem because of my debat card. I had no money in it and I couldnt get App Store to work on my new iPad. When I transferred some money to my debat card everything worked fine.
Tritons is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 06:36 AM   #3
ruvil
macrumors regular

Solved it now, that wasn't the case for me.

iTunes however wanted me to retype the security number on my debit card, and after that it all was solved.
ruvil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 08:05 AM   #4
Tritons
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvil View Post
Solved it now, that wasn't the case for me.

iTunes however wanted me to retype the security number on my debit card, and after that it all was solved.
well yeah it was same for me. and then they reserved 1 euro from my debate card.
Tritons is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 03:41 PM   #5
TheWheelMan
macrumors 6502a

I was trying to update a Bible app on my iPad last night and I got the same error. It updated another app just fine, though, and it didn't give me any messages about problems with my payment options.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad