Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Apr 24, 2005, 10:25 AM   #1
nichos
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to nichos Send a message via MSN to nichos Send a message via Yahoo to nichos
Just joined Student ADC

Hi all, I've just signed up for my Student ADC membership and I have a few questions:
-I'm going to fax my proof of enrollment today, how long does it take to verify?
-When will they send me Tiger?
Thanks!
Old Apr 24, 2005, 10:41 AM   #2
yippy
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to yippy
I think it took them only a few hours to verify me because I called right after I sent in the fax and the guy pulled it off the fax machine with me on the phone, but it was a while ago so I might not be remembering completely.

If they send you Tiger it will probably be in the May mailing I would think. They send students Panther but no where does it say you get OSs so they don't have to send you Tiger if they decide not to this time around, but they probably will.
yippy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 10:58 AM   #3
ajresovsky
macrumors newbie

Welcome!!

Hi,
'Ya know what's good, reading ALL the posting rules. I just spent the better part of two whole days trying to figure out why I was being 'denied'
posting, and, then, realizing I was trying to post on a 'CLOSED' thread. Thought: Why bother. I've been around these forums long enough.,..Duh!!
ajresovsky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 11:22 AM   #4
nichos
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to nichos Send a message via MSN to nichos Send a message via Yahoo to nichos
Quote:
Originally Posted by yippy
I think it took them only a few hours to verify me because I called right after I sent in the fax and the guy pulled it off the fax machine with me on the phone, but it was a while ago so I might not be remembering completely.

If they send you Tiger it will probably be in the May mailing I would think. They send students Panther but no where does it say you get OSs so they don't have to send you Tiger if they decide not to this time around, but they probably will.
Thanks for the information. What number did you phone? I caled the apple store number, and the lady said she doesn't know anything about the ADC stuff. Is there a seperate number for ADC? She said I should probably get tiger, hopefulyl she was right
Old Apr 24, 2005, 07:04 PM   #5
yippy
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to yippy
ADC has there own numbers. They can be found here.

If you are lazy the U.S. number is(800) 633 2152.
yippy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 07:55 PM   #6
nichos
macrumors 6502

Great, thanks again! I searched and all I could ever find was the form to fill out. Appreciate the help!
Old May 10, 2005, 09:59 PM   #7
rickvanr
macrumors 68040

Send a message via ICQ to rickvanr Send a message via AIM to rickvanr Send a message via MSN to rickvanr Send a message via Yahoo to rickvanr
do adc student members get discounts, like normal adc members?
Old May 10, 2005, 10:07 PM   #8
grapes911
Demi-God (Moderator emeritus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickvanr
do adc student members get discounts, like normal adc members?
They get one discount per lifetime. It's the same discount prices as the normal ADC Members.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming