Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nichos

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Jacksonville, Fl
Hi all, I've just signed up for my Student ADC membership and I have a few questions:
-I'm going to fax my proof of enrollment today, how long does it take to verify?
-When will they send me Tiger?:)
Thanks!

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
I think it took them only a few hours to verify me because I called right after I sent in the fax and the guy pulled it off the fax machine with me on the phone, but it was a while ago so I might not be remembering completely.

If they send you Tiger it will probably be in the May mailing I would think. They send students Panther but no where does it say you get OSs so they don't have to send you Tiger if they decide not to this time around, but they probably will.

ajresovsky

macrumors newbie
Welcome!!

Hi,
'Ya know what's good, reading ALL the posting rules. I just spent the better part of two whole days trying to figure out why I was being 'denied'
posting, and, then, realizing I was trying to post on a 'CLOSED' thread. Thought: Why bother. I've been around these forums long enough.,..Duh!!

nichos

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Jacksonville, Fl
yippy said:
I think it took them only a few hours to verify me because I called right after I sent in the fax and the guy pulled it off the fax machine with me on the phone, but it was a while ago so I might not be remembering completely.

If they send you Tiger it will probably be in the May mailing I would think. They send students Panther but no where does it say you get OSs so they don't have to send you Tiger if they decide not to this time around, but they probably will.

Thanks for the information. What number did you phone? I caled the apple store number, and the lady said she doesn't know anything about the ADC stuff. Is there a seperate number for ADC? She said I should probably get tiger, hopefulyl she was right:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.