Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Aug 27, 2011, 08:09 AM   #1
akeene
macrumors newbie

Apple TV Hack

I just purchased Apple TV in Switzerland but the device will only make purchases through the Swiss Apple Store which means I cannot purchase original version English films or any other items from the US store.
Is there a hack to bypass this problem?
One issue may be my Swiss credit card. Another may be my Swiss email address at the Itunes store.
Any help is welcome.
akeene
akeene is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2011, 09:48 AM   #2
AlphaDogg
macrumors 68040

I think it's the swiss credit card causing the problems. I think it is also the swiss email.
AlphaDogg is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2011, 11:59 AM   #3
nebo1ss
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDogg View Post
I think it's the swiss credit card causing the problems. I think it is also the swiss email.
Account access on the itunes store is limited to the store you set the account up on. It is possible to set up an account on a different store although you are not suppose too. I believe it is also possible to set up an account without a credit card you will have to google for that because I cannot remember the procedure.
nebo1ss is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater