Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 29, 2011, 08:27 AM   #1
muzicgal1
macrumors newbie

iphone does not ring at night when charging

Hi,
I'm not really sure what's going on with my phone, but sometimes someone will call me or text and I don't hear the ring. This only happens at night. The ringer is definitely on and it seems that this happens when it has been charging for a while and I have not used it. I will see the missed call or message when I check my phone again.

I have checked that all of my notifications and sounds are on but I am still missing calls.

Any ideas?
muzicgal1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting