Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Sep 2, 2011, 12:22 PM   #1
jchase2057
macrumors regular

ACMT exam

I am looking to take the acmt exam and am wondering what the best place is to look for a study guide or practice exam. I've owned and worked on just about every mac since the g3 days I'm just concerned about the stuff that I might not know from real world experience.

PS. I know this is not the right forum. I just didnt know where to post this and powerpc guys usually know there stuff.
OS X 10.6.8
jchase2057 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2011, 05:24 AM   #2
Jethryn Freyman
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchase2057 View Post
I am looking to take the acmt exam and am wondering what the best place is to look for a study guide or practice exam. I've owned and worked on just about every mac since the g3 days I'm just concerned about the stuff that I might not know from real world experience.

PS. I know this is not the right forum. I just didnt know where to post this and powerpc guys usually know there stuff.
Apple Service Source has a whole section on the stuff you need to know... I studied for it (but never took it) last year.
Jethryn Freyman is offline   -1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs