Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 2, 2011, 08:50 PM   #1
JMC08
macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

In previous events this year or last, about how long does it take from when the keynote ends to when it is posted on apple's website?

Also has there been a way for people to get a link to the vid spoiler free?
JMC08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2011, 08:53 PM   #2
SandboxGeneral

Sometimes they will put the streaming version right on their website the same day and then the higher def version in the iTunes podcast within a day or two.

Usually someone will post a thread with a link for the spoiler free version.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:38 PM   #3
rockyroad55
macrumors 68040

Usually, it's up by later afternoon, early evening.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:42 PM   #4
murdercitydevil
macrumors 68000

Or you can do what I did last year and watch the live blogs as the event is taking place. It's even more nerve-wracking because you're mashing the refresh button to see what's going on minute by minute. Then the next day you can always watch the video that Apple posts.
murdercitydevil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:44 PM   #5
Reach9
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdercitydevil View Post
Or you can do what I did last year and watch the live blogs as the event is taking place. It's even more nerve-wracking because you're mashing the refresh button to see what's going on minute by minute. Then the next day you can always watch the video that Apple posts.
That's what i do as well!

It's already the 2nd day of September, i really hope to see a keynote presentation in 2 weeks..

I usually see the keynote the next day.
Reach9 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2011, 11:39 PM   #6
Agent-P
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdercitydevil View Post
That's why I love when a site liveblogging the event implements an autorefresh function. But I am usually checking multiple live blogs at once in different tabs just to get their differing perspectives. But yes, I too use this tactic to find out what's happening at the keynote.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone