Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 6, 2011, 02:20 PM   #1
anetoiu
macrumors member

iPhone stuck on apple logo and loading bar

Hi,
I restored to the ios5b7 and I also have a registered UDID so I thought this will go fine but then it asked for my official carrier sim which I don't have so I looked for a method to hacktivate it and I found sn0wbreeze. After doing the advanced mode thing, it all went well, iTunes finished its job and then the iPhone rebooted and the Apple logo came back on stuck with the loading bar empty. I restored back to 4.3.3 but I would love to be able to install the new iOS.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting