Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMAO

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2011
New Jersey
so i found 3 mobile stands from Amazon, and i dont know which one to buy.
Elago, SGP, and Just Mobile's mobile stands look really clean and durable, but the problem is that they all pretty much looked the same. I want to know if any of you guys already purchased this, if so please help me decide which one to get.

Elago M2 mobile stand-$18.99 (discounted price, original price $39.99)
Just Mobile Xtand-$18.99 (discounted price, original price $39.99)
SGP Kuel S10 mobile stand-$29.99 (No discount :()

If there is other mobile stand that looks similar to the ones that i post, please let me know. thanks !

Attachments

• m2 elago.jpg
    m2 elago.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 206
  • xtand.jpg
    xtand.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 136
  • kuel.jpg
    kuel.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 123

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
I have the Elago M2 stand and love it. I ordered that and the Sinjimoru stand. The Elago is pretty basic to look at but it compliments my MBP really nicely. All the ones you listed are pretty similar looking so my vote would be for the M2.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Not sure where you found the M2 for $18.99--it's showing as $25 currently on Amazon. At $18.99, I'd be more inclined to finally buy one myself! It's looks like it might work with a case, unlike your second one, and would also likely work with future phones if you intend to upgrade eventually.

SGP's stuff often seems overpriced for the quality, based on the reviews I see, so I'd be more inclined towards the Elago.

bcvanbelle

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2011
Stand alternative

Alternatively, you could consider something more compact you cold also use as an earbud organizer: the iWinder. Check out http://www.cuneau.com and images attached.

Sorry for the plug for my own product, but we just launched the iWinder and we're looking for feedback.

Attachments

• iWinder Red as stand open back.jpg
    iWinder Red as stand open back.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 91
  • iWinder Red as stand below.jpg
    iWinder Red as stand below.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 117

vtclan

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2011
Will these stands work with a case or are they made for a naked iphone?

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
You should check out the Milo from Blue Lounge as well. It 's $15. I just got mine yesterday. Works as advertised.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.